All abstracts/full papers will be subjected to peer-review. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, practical or theoretic impact, and clarity.
Authors’ ResponsibilitiesAuthorship of the paper: Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, interpretation and presentation of the reported study. All authors should be acknowledged accurately and clearly.
Originality of the paper: The submitted material should be original, prepared to a high scholarly standard and fully referenced using the prescribed referencing system. Data Quality and access: All data presented should be acquired in accordance with recognized ethical research practices Authors should be ready to provide access to their raw data if requested by the Editor.
Fundamental errors in published works: When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in the published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the Conference editor and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
Reviewers’ ResponsibilitiesReviewers should:
• Only review papers that are relevant to their own expertise.
• Read the papers with appropriate care and attention and use their best efforts to be constructively critical.
• Regard the work being reviewed as confidential and will not discuss it with others and will keep their own identity from authors.
• Review submitted work timely.
• Report any suspected ethical misconduct which appears in the work.
• Avoid any offensive language in their appraisals of the papers.
• Treat all papers reviewed fairly without any favor of prejudice.